Situated in Bramley, Tigerscapes provides mobile sawmill hire to customers in Guildford, Haslemere, Surrey and South West London. Our mobile sawmills are easy to set up, make fast work of timber and prove ideal for the cutting of large oak trees. We are fully trained in the safe use of this equipment and can offer support to clients in need of advice or a demonstration.
With a deep understanding of chainsaw mills, band sawmills and swing blade sawmills, our tree surgeons operate with the necessary care and attention. Mobile sawmills allow users to craft their own wood from a natural source, whether it’s for construction purposes, log burning or creative pursuits.
Tigerscapes provides a specialist service to private landowners, local authorities and commercial clients. Benefits include:
• Informed advice and the delivery of free quotations
• Competitively priced sawmilling and landscaping
• Portable band, swing blade and chainsaw mills
• Reliable equipment for high productivity levels
• A customer-focused attitude from point of contact
Our tree surgeons and sawmill operators typically serve the areas of Guildford, Haslemere, Surrey, West Sussex and South West London. If you have questions or concerns, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Mobile sawmills enable the fast processing of fallen wood, especially in projects with large quantities of oak. Here at Tigerscapes, we understand that each project is different and aim to tailor our sawmill service to your unique requirements.
What are the reasons to use a mobile sawmill?
Our sawmills are designed with convenience in mind. Not only are they highly effective at cutting logs, but they also remove the challenge that comes from transporting large trees from one location to another. Other reasons include:
• Timber is an expensive and renewable type of material which can be used in a wide range of construction projects.
• Sawmills present an eco-friendly option with minimal disruption caused to the local environment.
• Our sawmills process wood on-site to the precise size, length and dimensions needed.
• They are capable of cutting large volumes of timber, enabling the creation of tresses, beams and other wood products for both commercial and domestic use.
Why Tigerscapes is the preferred choice for mobile sawmills
Unlike competing companies in the local area, we aim to make your project as hassle-free as possible. Our tree surgeons operate flexibly and can collect by-products such as chippings and bark for a more sustainable environment. Band sawmills are the most popular mobile sawmills that we use, with a production capacity ranging from between 100 to 600 board feet per hour.
We also use chainsaw mills and swing blade sawmills to clients in Haslemere, Guildford, Surrey and the surrounding areas. Our team will be more than happy to discuss the availability of discounted oak, which we provide at a lower price than the store-bought alternative.